BECOME A MEMBER OF GMF
Membership with Global Medicare Foundation is open to individuals that fulfill the following criteria:
1. Must be from a medical field or be interested in the any field related to medicine
2. Have an interest in and support for health outreach activities.
3. Support and have experience working for the advancement of public health with underserved communities in Africa
4. Agree to positively contribute to the work of Global Medicare Foundation.
5. Be able to properly represent Global Medicare Foundation in local and international forums
6. Be willing to provide technical assistance in mobilizing resources geared towards designed projects
7. Enable the smooth functioning of Global Medicare Foundation’s locally and international through expert contribution
8. Agree to be actively involved in Global Medicare Foundation’s programs
9. Have no criminal records
10. Be willing to pay a one-time membership fee of 50 USD
1. Membership card
2. Access to organisation’s information database
3. Recommendation for any opportunity in any identified field
4. Support letter for potential local and international opportunities
5. Access to office space and working programs
6. Access to periodic reports
7. Access to professional communication contact (email@example.com )
In order to be considered for membership by the GMF Board, please complete the relevant Membership Application Form which is available for download below and return it by email to
firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: +237 679 166 872 or by post to Bobet T. Christiane Alliance, Executive Director, Suite 7, Fakoship Plaza, Buea. P.O.Box: 206, S.W.R, Buea, Cameroon.
Download a copy of the NGO Membership Application Form in PDF Document
Download a copy of the NGO Membership Application Form in WORD.